Yamaha "SRX-6 super single" Board

Normale Version: Small World
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
As I patiently await the arrival of my SRX (estimated 7/21), a surprise arrived on my doorstep yesterday! It was a box filled with spare parts, the Owner's Manual, an "Official" Yamaha Service Manual, and various receipts, notes, and service history dating back to 2012.

The highlight of it all was three pages of detailed notes dating January thru March 2022 by a technician (sadly unidentified) going through the bike, top to bottom. Oil, filter, air cleaner, valve adjustment, decompressor adjustment, brake fluid change, spark plug, etc.

The technician made an interesting entry, at the top of their notes, detailing their source of information.

In other words... Where did they get all of the necessary specifications used for servicing the bike?

Answer: This forum! https://srx6-freun.de/uploads/extra/whb/...ual-en.pdf

So, thanks to you, my as yet unreceived SRX was able to get the attention and care needed before making its way to me!

SIDE NOTE: I checked our list of members to see if the previous owner's name appeared. Sadly, it does not.