Yamaha "SRX-6 super single" Board

Normale Version: SRX-6 and YAK-52
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Rarely do I visit our local airport that I don't encounter something cool. Numerous hangers where vintage warbirds are stored, and restored. Yesterday's encounter was with a Russian YAK-52 trainer. The pilot was super-cool, inviting me to "jump in the cockpit and have a look around."

[Bild: YRe1o26.jpg]
Very nice :-)
And you invited the pilot to turn some km with you on the SRX...

Right?
Hey Darryl, I´ve just noticed the Tail-Light on your Bike....
A bit clumpsy, right? You should go for a Euro-Version. Far more elegant.... I don´t have one for sale, but on this platform are some on stock for shure.

Nice Bike (and nice Aircraft!!) anyway.

Cheers, have fun

Andreas
(25.07.2022, 11:27)pope schrieb: [ -> ]Hey Darryl, I've just noticed the tail light on your bike.... A bit clumpsy, right? You should go for a Euro version.

Yes, the license plate bracket, as well. Far greater than necessary. And, the width of the rear blinkers look like insect antennas!

I have been looking for alternative turn signals, trying to avoid the extra effort of accommodating LED bulbs. However, everything truly attractive seems to be LED. The differences of a European taillight had not caught my attention. For sure, something to look into.

Thanks,
Darrell
Hello Darrell,

if the black plastic part can be completely unscrewed, a European rear light should fit. I could send you a tail light.

Greetings Oliver
(26.07.2022, 15:57)LucaGregory schrieb: [ -> ]Hello Darrell,

if the black plastic part can be completely unscrewed, a European rear light should fit. I could send you a tail light.

Greetings Oliver

That would be incredible! Thank you for the offer.

The red plastic/metal portion of the taillight is a separate piece that can be removed from the black plastic fender/license plate bracket. The gap between the two is covered by a soft rubber tapered piece.

[attachment=2878]
Hello Darrell,

this is the tail light. The glass is undamaged and the bulb works. If you want the rear light, please send me your address via PM. I'll ask my tenant, he's from Texas, to send it to you.

Greetings Oliver