Yamaha "SRX-6 super single" Board

Normale Version: SRX 600 2EF - Thomas aus Portland (Oregon USA)
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Hello from Portland, Oregon, on the west coast of USA. 

Thanks for allowing me to join your group.

I purchased the pictured 1986 SRX-6 brand new in early 1987. It has long been my favorite motorcycle. 
The photo is two years old. The motorcycle has become a bit worn over time and is now undergoing refurbishment. I hope to have it 
back on the road within one year and also hope that I may look to the members here for some guidance along the way.

Cheers. ?
Hello Thomas and a warm welcome to the forum. Nice that you have found your way here. The forum is primarily in German so I hope you can read everything with a translation tool. If you have any questions about the SRX, you will be gladly helped here. Pls. start with: You should remount the kickstarter one notch further forward + I would also replace the rear light with a "normal" SRX one.

cheers Chris
Hi Thomas
Wellcome to the german SRX Community .
The core of us knows knows personally through our annual weekend meetings in summer that we do since 8 years.
There is a lot of competence gathered here.
As chris allready mentioned, the language here is german. Try out how your method of translation works best.
I am allways delighted to see the 2EF maple red color ? Your SRX looks great.

Cheers ?
Peter